Terms of Service
Note: This document is regularly updated and subject to change without notice, so please review it regularly.
By using the Fax.Cat web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your login name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You agree to maintain your account details and email address up to date.
- You may not use the Fax.Cat service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. Users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Fax.Cat or modify another website so as to imply that it is associated with Fax.Cat.
- You must not create or submit unwanted (spam) faxes to any Fax.Cat numbers.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Fax.Cat, violate any U.K. laws or laws in your jurisdiction.
- You must comply with all relevant rules from Phonepay Plus. See the about page for more information.
Violation of any of these agreements may result in the termination of your Fax.Cat account.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Fax.Cat service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you send or receive over the Fax.Cat service.